From: NEWER USER on
I recently updated to Access 2007 from 2003. Reports open much slower than
they did in the past. In Design View, any attempt to Edit a report is
extremely slow. Every action (move a field, resize a field, copy and paste)
requires I click elsewhere on the report which gives me an hourglass for 7-10
seconds. When it disappears, I continuing editing and the next step produces
the hourglass again. It is as if an AutoSave is occurring after each action.
Is this common in 2007? I have Office 2007 SP2 installed. Any help to ease
the frustration appreciated.