From: rml on
I'm using the following code to make a few objects visible or not. I have it
on a report on the Open Event. I get an error "You entered an expression
that has no value"

Please help? Thanks!

If Me.Client_Id = "NA" Then Me.Text32.Visible = False Else Me.Text32.Visible
= True
From: John Spencer on
Try moving the code to the section that contains the control you are trying to
hide. The Open Event is too early.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute