First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
report parameter
I have a report ( FixtureSchedule-Xtra ) that used to work fine, but now, when it opens, asks for a parameter ( reports!FixtureSchedule-classic.Type) (it had not previously); The parameter is incorrect: There is no reason for a report FixtureSchedule-classic to be included or referenced in this report ( Fixture... 11 May 2010 15:41
Report Chart Preview is Perfect but not the Chart Results
I have a Query that only pulls in two fields of a table, one hidden and one visible. The visible one is a date range that starts 1/1/2010 and ends 5/8/2010. The hidden field is the query qualifier that makes certain that line items which are marked as "confirmed sent" are shown. When I use the chart wizard I... 11 May 2010 14:33
Min Max options in Access 2007 adp reports not showing
I have an access adp which I developed in 2003 with sql server 2000. I have with great success developed and deployed this app to run with Access 2003 Runtime. I would like this app to move to the Access 2007 runtime, and most of the testing has gone well and the issues have been minor. One issue remains w... 11 May 2010 10:04
To MVP John Spencer - Ranking query
Hey! Sorry my bad English! My Name Is Per Erik Løkken, and comes from Norway. I have been in contact with MVP Duane Hookom regarding an issue with a report in Access 2007. She tells me that you've had a post regarding the ranking query: “I believe you can do this without the subquery but using a totals quer... 11 May 2010 19:03
To MVP John Spencer - Report - ranking query
Hey! Sorry my bad English! My Name Is Per Erik Løkken, and comes from Norway. I have been in contact with MVP Duane Hookom regarding an issue with a report in Access 2007. She tells me that you've had a post regarding the ranking query: “I believe you can do this without the subquery but using a totals qu... 11 May 2010 07:51
To MVP John Spencer - Regarding Report
Hey! Sorry my bad English! My Name Is Per Erik Løkken, and comes from Norway. I have been in contact with MVP Duane Hookom regarding an issue with a report in Access 2007. She tells me that you've had a post regarding the ranking query: “I believe you can do this without the subquery but using a totals qu... 11 May 2010 10:04
Do reports suck? How to set conditional page breaks between subrep
Sorry for this harsh subject, but I'm so frustrated about reports in MS Access. I have a report with 9 subreports. Each of those subreports should be on a new page. If I place a page break control between those than I have empty pages, since some subreports may be empty (depending on existing recordsets). Ok, ... 13 May 2010 02:54
Automate saving multiple pdfs from single report based on criteria
Folks, I'm losing my mind: I know I have used before some relatively simple module that, with just a little tweaking, allowed me to click a button, launch a report, and name and save it into multiple, individual pdfs based on a criterium. I'm pretty sure it was not Leban's work, and it might have been referenced o... 13 May 2010 17:10
To Query or not to Query??
Hello all - I'm a newbe to Access but have made great progress. I'm using Acess 2003. The db is up and running prefectly. Now I need to tackle the reporting. I have seen posts about reports and queries and am a little confused. Do I need to create a query to run my reports off of? I have a tabbed subform in the mai... 10 May 2010 19:56
To Query or not to Query??
Hello all - I'm a newbe to Access but have made great progress. I'm using Acess 2003. The db is up and running prefectly. Now I need to tackle the reporting. I have seen posts about reports and queries and am a little confused. Do I need to create a query to run my reports off of? I have a tabbed subform in the mai... 11 May 2010 00:18