First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
convert access2003 report to pdf
Hello. Im using Stephen Lebans solution. I have a problem . when i'm using arial font in my report, I get an odd character in my pdfreport. Please help me Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Records http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tut... 5 May 2010 13:48
Creating a Calendar
How could I get my Due Dates to show up on a Calendar? ... 5 May 2010 12:40
Due Dates That Fall on Weekend
Can someone please tell me what I need to do to make any due date that falls on a Saturday or Sunday default back to Friday. I need very specific instructions as I have tried to do this for several years and can not get it to work properly. Thanks Julie ... 5 May 2010 14:55
Change AutoFormat
Hi All, When you choose one of the AutoFormats for your report, can you make changes manually in the properties box? I was trying to change the height of my alternating background but I wasn't able to do it. Is this the "rule" of AutoFormat or is there a not too complicated way to make changes? TIA...apprec... 5 May 2010 10:26
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
button to generate multiple reports to email
I have set up a form with a button to generate a report directly into an email. I then send it off to various locations. It works fine. Is it possible to make the single button generate multiple reports into the single email? They are separate reports within Access. ... 5 May 2010 18:17
Percentages in group totals
I make many financial reports and I am having trouble making the percentages work properly on group total lines. The totals sum up many detail lines and work fine, but since you can't add the percentages from the detail lines, it won't work. The detail lines have a percentage and work correctly. I have been usi... 5 May 2010 11:33
How do I parse a phone number?
I have a report where I use a text box to enter a phone number that the user has entered on the main form. Currently, I have my verbiage with the phone number text box right next to it. For example, "I can be reached at:" [Phone Number]. When I do this the phone number is in the format I would expect, (123)4... 4 May 2010 20:13