First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Creating a printed report containing multiple counts
Hi All, Been trawling around for a solution to this problem. The problem is pretty straightforward, yet surprisingly complicated to solve. I have a statistical report that needs creating when demanded by the user. The user enters a date range on the form in 2 text boxes and the values are passed into queries(?... 20 May 2010 06:13
Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does no... 19 May 2010 03:55
hiding control textbox when no data
Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to hide the whole textbox control and does not leave big space when it has no data/value in the Access report. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Report not executing code
I am running Access 2007, and have the following problem. In my report's load event, a have the following code: If Me.Controls("txtProofReq").Value = "NO" Then Me.Controls("lblProof").Visible = False Me.Controls("txtProofDate").Visible = False Me.Controls("txtProofTime... 19 May 2010 08:15
Concatenate Expression with text string in Report?
I would like to concatenate the text string..."Birthdays in " with the expression =MonthName(Month(Now())). Can someone provide the correct syntax. ... 18 May 2010 18:09
Report Formatting
Hi. I'd like to format a report so that the information exports easily and cleanly into a MS Word 2007 table. (the information is in columns instead of rows). Any ideas? I'm working with an Access 2007 database. Thanks in advance! ... 18 May 2010 15:54
Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ... 18 May 2010 14:48
trying to align shifting text boxes
my report has a number of columns and in 2 of them are a quantity of text boxes stacked vertically on top of each other in a perfect world, the data would stack INDEPENDANTLY in each column (without aligning across the columns) ex: COLUMN 1 COLUMN 2 textbox 1a texbox 2a ... 18 May 2010 13:41
cannot export to excel mso 2007 SP2
I can export to excel in design view, but not when the report is opened from the switchboard. Right click also does not work. Ideas? TIA! -JS ... 18 May 2010 12:35
Business Cards listing training records
I am using an Avery business card template in Access 2007 to show the name and list of training records for each individual. I created a query to gather the appropriate information and designed the card with a FullName Header, with the training topics listed in the detail section. Obviously each person will h... 18 May 2010 08:10