First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Assign batch # to rcds so report can be recreated.
Allen, Once again, thanks. I looked at your code and it does pretty everything I need to do and how to do it. I saw on your web site that you suggested comp.database.ms-access usenet. Is that were you will be "hanging out"? Thanks Dennis ... 30 May 2010 13:16
report in access (Count)
If i have data in CSV file and it show like belwo Column1 Column2 ABCD Saturday ABCD Saturday EFGH Sunday ABCD Saturday MMM Friday ABCD Monday EFGH Monday I want report show like ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
output to pdf-select pages
i have a 3 page report in ms access. for one audience, the third page is not needed, but for another audience it is needed. what is the best way to accomplish this using the 3 page report template 1) is it possible to generate pdf of just the first two pages....docmd.outputto. etc. (i dont think so, but might as... 29 May 2010 09:12
PLEASE HELP: Refresh columns displayed in a report from a quer
Hi Marshall, Thanks for helping In the following code you gave: With Forms!theform Me.txtSelect1.ControlSource = .txtSelect1 . . . End With Me.txtSelect1.ControlSource is refering to the column header in the report? and Forms!theform.txtSelect1 is the field from the form? If I have the right unde... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
Printing report with many fields
Hi guys, I am printing a page legal size, is not a regular report where the data is shown 1 line after the other, I have around 40 fields, I will spread those fields over the report in around 15 different lines, I will print maximum 5 records in a page, but not all the fields holds data, this means that I ne... 28 May 2010 17:05
PLEASE HELP: Refresh columns displayed in a report from a query ou
Hi All, I have a report whose record source is a query, the query consists of dynamic Select and Where clause and so the columns are user driven (based on what user selects on a form) I am able to display the data to the report, however I am not able to refresh the columns in the report, For eg: My SQL ... 28 May 2010 17:05
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40
Conditional Formatting Question - blank field
Hi, I am also having this problem and have followed the steps above but it is still not displaying a shaded field on my report. I have highlighted the field, clicked conditional formatting, dropped down to 'Expression is' typed "JobTitle" is null, set the outcome (ie a shaded feild) but when I run the report ... 28 May 2010 10:27
How to make detail section expand/contract relative to number of l
My report contains various numbers of lines in the detail section, but the report is always the same length. How to make it shrink/expand as needed. ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Entering Report Parameters through a Form
I created a form called frmWeeklyReport and added 2 unbound text boxes one for start date and one for end date. There is also a button that is set to run the report. I open the form, enter the dates and click the button. I then get an Enter Parameter Value dialog box Start Date and End Date. My Report includes... 28 May 2010 11:34