First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Firstname plus Middlename??
Apologies if this is a silly question. I'm trying to combine Lastname, Firstname Middlename in a report. I have =([surname]+", "+[firstname]+" "+[middlename]). The only time it works is if all three fields contain values. As the majority of players don't have middle names in the database, most of the report is ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Report only displaying some info
Background first: I have a database for tracking contracts. Some contracts are straightforward and only cover one service but the bulk cover multiple services that will be performed at different times. I have the following tables: Customer Contract ContractLine Services Under each Contract, if it h... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Opening Report Closes Database
I have a report with a subreport that closes the database every time I try to Preview it or open it in Design View. The subreport will also do this if I try to open it independently. The queries work fine. The report wasn't doing this for the last couple of days, then this morning it started doing it if the ... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
Need Specific Data
I want to be able to count data in a field in my database. The field is called ATTENDANCE. Under attendance are options like ATTENDED and REFUSED and SICK etc. I want to sum up all of a persons attendance on a report to show they attended 6 classes, refused 2 classes, etc. It seems this should be a lot easie... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
Merge a field data for all records in a table into one output
Hi Team, I am desperately seeking help for a solution by which I would be able to merge the data for all records of any one field in a table to appear in the output of one specific selected record. Example, I have 10 period records in a table with (Field D) that contains data but not necessarily for all of th... 6 Jun 2010 18:19
Printing a report 2-up
How do I go about creating a report that retrieves data from my table and produces a report of that data 2-up (side by side). ! record on the left and the next record on the right? -- Thank you for your help. ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Count funtion in report-I'm too rusty!
I know this is simple, but I'm rusty and haven't worked with 2007 yet, so it's looking a bit foreign, too. I am trying to do a VERY simple report that shows by state how many people reponded to what questions. The data I have comes from a survey where people had to select one of four answers to a question (let... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Create Categories
I have data in a table which I imported from a Survey Monkey excel file. I have begun to create a report (in design view) using the fields from this table. My problem is I don't know how to separate (or group) the fields by category based on the data I have in the table. Each question in the survey is one of th... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Display multiple records from same ControlSource
I am trying to display multiple records in one text box on a report. I can get it to work if I put the text box in the "Details" section of the report, but I need it to be displayed at the bottom of the report. Is there a way to move the "Details" Section to the bottom of the report? Is there a way to get m... 3 Jun 2010 06:45
Highlighting a word when it shows up on a report
Hello experts. This may be wishful thinking, but can access do the following: Potential scenario... lets say I have a table with 5 fields and the data in each field is at least an entire sentence (excluding a PK). I run a report that displays each of the 5 fields and the data in each. The record source of t... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12