From: Bill on
How do I go about creating a report that retrieves data from my table and
produces a report of that data 2-up (side by side). ! record on the left and
the next record on the right?
--
Thank you for your help.
From: Steve on
You can do it with a snaking columns report that goes across then down.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: Bill on
How do I do that? For instance I have fields Name, Check, Amount, Paid by.
Whne I add these fields to my report they automatically go horizontality.
What do I do to make the 2nd record "snake"? etc.
--
Thank you for your help.

From: John Spencer on
Open your report in design view
In Access 2003 and earlier
SELECT File: Page Setup from the menu
Click on the Columns tab
Change Number of Columns to 2
Change Column Size Width to a value that is half the width minus your margins
and column spacing.
Change Column layout to Across then Down

You can do a similar thing in Access 2007 and 2010. You will just have to
find how to get into Page Setup when using the Ribbon.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County