First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Total not correct in Footer
I have four categories of income. Each category totals itself in the Income Type Footer, however, when I try to add each in the Bank Footer, I am asked for the various parameters I have named my text boxes. In the IncomeType Footer, I have: =Sum[SalesDep] =Sum[CashDep] =Sum[OtherIncDep] =Sum[OtherSalesDep] ... 13 May 2010 14:56
Data changes when exporting a report to Excel
Using Access 2003 SP3 When I export or send as an attachement a report some of the data (numeric) changes. The field that changes is the upper level grouping of the report. For instance the number in the report will be 1-1531771657, the number in the exported excel workbook is -427697. This happened in 4 of... 13 May 2010 13:50
Two seperate but same problems
I know these are two seperate problems, but I got them to work and I don't understand how. First: I have 6 fields that are conditionally formatted to be bold/red bg/yellow font if a corrosponding check box is ticked. It is coded: EXPRESSION IS [HP].Value=-1 Where HP is the Checkbox It doesn't ... 13 May 2010 12:43
Export MS Access report to single html
I have a lot MS Access 2003 reports that has multiple groupings on the report that I need to export to Excel. When I exported the report to Excel everything was out of whack because of the group headers and footers. I tried exporting the report to HTML and all of the columns including the groups lined up perfectl... 14 May 2010 19:26
Showing field after page 1
Hello, I have an Access 2003 report that show several fields on the top of the first page (one of thses fields is the WorkOrderID), these fields are in a "WorkOrderID" header. The work order details can span several pages, on the 2nd, 3rd, etc pages I just want to show the WorkOrderID and not the other fields ... 12 May 2010 19:14
Need help: table with all locations AND just one location
Hello! WHAT I WANT TO DO: I'm trying to build a report that will summarize quarterly data for each of my company's locations and display it along side aggregate data. PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED: I built a table with five columns (item, all count, all %, location count, location %), but I can only get it to display ... 13 May 2010 12:43
Multiple lines from different tables in a report detail
I'm not sure if I can easily describe what I'm trying to do here, but here goes... Let's say I'm trying to make a report that describes the vehicles each person in my database owns. So I have a table for each person, a table for cars, and a table for pickup trucks. There's a one to many relationship from e... 12 May 2010 20:21
Prevent users from accessing report design mode
I am creating a series of reports that will be accessed thru a form command button. I want the report to open in report mode so that the user can do a search on specificic items, however, I want to prevent them from "accidentally" switching to design mode. Is there a way to prevent this, or to access the repo... 12 May 2010 11:23
string field name
how do i refer to a dynamic field name please. I have fields month1, month2, etc and only want to print the value for the current month Something like =val("[month" & [monthVal] & "]") Thanks ... 12 May 2010 10:16
Record count in report w/o records
Hi all, In the detail section of a report I want to display the number of records a query returns. Example query named "support" In the report I want to display Support = "number of records in query" and then continue with the number of records in other querys with different names. Thank you for your ass... 15 May 2010 14:50