First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Change Caption in Report
Hi all, I am trying to set up macros based on a huge amount of reports to automatically print the reports all at once. However, I would like to change the caption setting so that I don't have to keep changing the file name each time. Is there a way to do this? I am new to Access so I'm not sure how to set th... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
grouping a chart in Access
I have a query that is 31 rows. I created a report that is grouped by Farm Name and House. The data shows correctly on each page for each Farm and House, but when I add a chart it gives me the data on the first page, but then gives me 30 pages of blank charts, till the next group. What did I miss? I am using... 21 Apr 2010 20:53
THANKS MARSHALL
Just the ticket!! Thanks! (B^>>>)-]=[ "Marshall Barton" <marshbarton(a)wowway.com> wrote in message news:kqbus5hqemjf0aggl4nl6r2mi5dagrfe5k(a)4ax.com... WSR wrote: So when I go into Report Layout Tools/Format/Group and Sort/click the "More" arrow at the bottom. What would be your instruction ... 21 Apr 2010 17:46
PROBLEM - Report based on query that has criteria based on lis
it is set to NONE. I had it working on a different form with the same setting. I can not figure out what is different between the two forms. "John Spencer" wrote: Is the listbox's MultiSelect property set to SIMPLE. If not, that is your problem. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007... 22 Apr 2010 10:21
Calculating page/report sums using calculated data from subquery
Here is a scenario from my report: The report will grab data with a main query into a parent row Depending on the data, a child row may exist, if it does the report will display it The child row will use data from the parent row in order to do a calculation in the child All of this works just fine and the rep... 21 Apr 2010 17:46
PROBLEM - Report based on query that has criteria based on listbox
I'm trying to get a report to load that is based on a criteria which is set according to the value of a listbox on a form. (all in 2007) When I open the report (by clicking on button) Access asks for the parmeter [which is the listbox.value] The report will run fine if I enter the correct value but I don't... 21 Apr 2010 16:44
Mass Data Entry - Repost
I posted couple months ago a question on how to creat a form to do a mass data entry for the attendees of a class. Due to other fires that popped up this project got moved to a back burner and I'm now ready to revisit it. But still have some questions. Here is my basic structure Staff List (Query from Linked T... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Report Sorting Problem
I attached jpegs to show the problems I'm having in my Access 2003 report. The red line in Report1 is where I want a new page to start. The problem is that there are 2 items on that PO, therefore it only shows the first Item info in the top, DR17, and both item details in the subreport. I want it to look like R... 21 Apr 2010 13:37
Report Image Control
Database created using Access XP and in 2000 format. Have report that loads an image from a separate folder and is dependent upon the value of a field in the report (i. e. the image changes with each record contained in the report). VBA code for image loading is in the On Format of the Report Header (where i... 21 Apr 2010 10:31
One Record at a time Report - Access 2007
I have a table with columns that represent different metrics on separate investments. Each investment is a separate row of the table. Is it possible to have a Report based on the table that displays/prints each row as a separate report? Thanks! (B^>)-]=[ ... 21 Apr 2010 13:37