First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
sort by sum of a field
I have a table with several thousand records with the following fields: username, job, total pages What I want to do is group the records by username, then count the total of all grouped records of the total pages field to get a sum. Then I need to sort the results of the total of the "total pages field in d... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Report Detail section coding
Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the first record of a new group. Something like..... If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then I am using Access 2007 Any help is always appreciated. Thanks, Wally ... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
No Current Record Error
When I run a microsoft scheduled task to run a macro daily to send an emailed report as a PDF I am receving the "No Current Record Error" in Access 2007. What is odd, is that the macro will run successfully if ran manually from Access but will not run with the scheduled task. Also, it is running successfully ... 14 Apr 2010 11:04
format single cell
Hi. I have created a crosstab report and I would like to color some cells a certain color and others a different color. I can color a whole row or a column easily enough, but not individual cells. The color will depend on the name of the row or the column. I am assuming that this cannot be done, but it woul... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
Print Report Landscape
On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only, using an embedded macro. It works fine, except the record is printed in portait. I need it to print landscape. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks ... 14 Apr 2010 09:55
Sequentially numbering records
Hello Larry, What if you wanted to use letters instead of numbers eg. a. b. c. d. etc. -- Deenos "Larry Linson" wrote: "Ricter" <Ricter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0310277-87D3-48DA-81E2-81786706CAF2(a)microsoft.com... The tables are, for example, tblContainers and tblIt... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Printing to an IP Address
How can I print a report to an IP address if I do not have the printer driver installed on my local system? -- M. Shipp ... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
PDF and Access 2007
A PDF created with Output To is exibiting very strange behavior. Viewing on the monitor it is perfect. When printing "tt" ant "it" will not print Ex: QUOTA ON (Quotation) or A n (Attn). I have tried: Different printer Decompiled and compiled Compact and Repair Anyone seen this? Should I reinstall A... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Access Report from the Web
Hello, We have few Access reports on a form, that we would like to run from the web (sherpoint) is it posible ? if not, what can be as alternative ? thank you, -- תודה רבה ... 14 Apr 2010 04:25
Print Report without openning it / Fast printing
Hello - Access 2003, Vista I have a printing function that runs over a series of items that each item is a report for itself. The printing function open a report filtered by the item index, print it, close it, and move to the next item in the list, and so on... this process is ok if a have a few items in the li... 13 Apr 2010 09:29