First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Keep Data together in a Report
I have a report which has fields in the header and a field in the detail. How do I keep the fields in the header with the detail together for each page. Right now part of the detail goes to the next page if there isn't enough room on the current page. Thanks. -- Denise B. ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
SubReport ReportFooter not appearing
Hi, I have a report that contains 2 sub report. Every thing is fine except that the ReportFooter is not appearing. When i try to run the subreport by itself, the footer will show. I did not have any coding in the report. How can i rectify this issue. Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com htt... 19 Mar 2010 07:06
How do I create a trendline in a Microsoft Access Pivot Chart?
I have weekly revenue data in a table AND create a Pivot Chart. It shows the original data. I want to add a 6 week moving average as a separate line on the chart. In Excel I simply right click on the data series, select trend line, select moving average etc and it plots it. Besides creating another field, ... 19 Mar 2010 01:39
total Amt Due, Taxes, Shipping, Expense and Total Amt Due on Invoi
Introduction: This is similar to a posting I have in the Database group. I tried to post to two usenet groups for this question, but that did not work. The invoice will include one or more line items for labor, parts, and expenses (mainly mileage, tolls, etc.) We do not maintain an inventory. We purchase t... 19 Mar 2010 00:35
Multiple detail/record per break to reduce pages
I'm creating a report of 18 fields into a report that I'd like to organize into stacked boxes/grids about 2 1/2" by 2 1/2" In the report when creating the detail section, I'm able to organize into the stacked box/grid that I'd like, unfortunately each record appears on a new line. With upwards of 25 records, ... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
Calculate Time in A Report
I know that working with time in Access can be tricky. I have multiple locations that I am tracking times that vehicles are covering for another vehicle, and I really need to use time format. When I have only a few entries, the first formula works with no problem, but with a lot of entries, it is incorrect: ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Line Break in text field in a form
..EmpName = strNameI am populating an unbound text field in a form thru VBA. Code is : While Not rs1.EOF strName = strName & rs1!Name & Chr(13) & Chr(10) rs1.MoveNext Wend ..txtBox = strName For some reason all Names come as one long line which is wrapped by the width of the text box. I tried also to use... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
"Build" in Control Source greyed out
I would like to created a simple calculation in my footer's text box but I suspect that I'm missing an obvious roadblock somewhere. First of all, the Build button in the Control Source is greyed out so I typed the calc in manually <the calculation is =sum((val([textbox1]) + val([textbox2])) >. When I run th... 18 Mar 2010 18:59
Labels keep slipping down when printing
We have Access 2007. I've created a Labels report, for simple Avery Return address labels, 8167 (template 5167). The very first label prints perfectly, but every label after that is off. I've tried changing the column spacing, margins, printing accross vs down... everything I can think of. Even using the Ave... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Please Correct My Error
The following statement is populating a key field in my report. What I am attempting to do is when the report startdate does not match the date in the Beginning AR field (which is populated using DLOOKUP from another table. If the dates to not match, it needs to look at the query and sum the total1 field for al... 18 Mar 2010 17:48