First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Runtime Error 6 Overflow
Access 2007 When I click the command button below it will allow the view of a report and sometimes it will give me the message "Runtime Error 6 Overflow". At that time the line DoCmd.OpenReport "Single Unit Restraints Reporting For Selected Timeframe", is highlighted in yellow. Any idea what the problem is?... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Access 2007-Report by Month; Year to Date Total
Returning Access user after a two-year absence. Report to show the following: Month Count Expected Shorted Over Jan 100 200 100 Feb 250 200 50 Mar 50 200 150 etc. Yearly Total: ... 14 Apr 2010 16:42
Report Footer
I have a report set up to group information by date and a report footer set up to give me a grand total of data from the group. The problem I came across is when I set the report to display in 2 columns; the report footer will appear on a separate page and not show up in the 2nd column of the report. Can the ... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Access 2007-Report (Text Wrapping)
Is it possible to have text wrapping of a field on a report like the text wrapping function in a cell in a worksheet in Excel? ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
How to total three separate reports into one report:
I have three separate reports that are working great! Management would like to see the total lines of each report on one page without the detail that feeds to the summary of each column. How do I compile the totals of these three separate reports into one page w/just a title and total of the categories that the... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Create a report based on information from two forms
Hi I need to create several reports which have the appearance of the forms in my database. The top half of the form/report contains information that must be on every report so I created a base report. In the top half, I have formulas which are correct. This report/form is called Students. The bottom ha... 9 Apr 2010 01:16
New file for each report printed
Susan, Can something similar be done for a query based report that is grouped by location? I have a report that the location header is grouped and forces a new page "before section". I would like to be able to print this big report into separate pdf files based on the location header. I do have pdf printer capa... 9 Apr 2010 08:54
Counting Blanks in Non Numeric Fields
I am trying to see how many blank spaces employees leave when filling out a particular form. These fields are generally non numeric, though there are a few check boxes too. Is there an equation I can use in the report footer that would add up the total number of blanks? The goal would be to use that information... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Fill out report based on rank from query
I have a query: SELECT a.workorderNum, a.workorderName, a.workorderMaterial, a.workorderSerialNum, a.workorderComponent, a.ProductName, a.Discrepancy, a.dateDisc, a.qualCNumber, a.qualFName, a.qualLName, a.qualRole, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM qryDiscrepancies AS b WHERE b.workorderNum=a.workorderNum AND b.discID <= a... 9 Apr 2010 12:17
Filter Report by Form - VBA Code
I have a report with both text, date and Yes/No fields and I am trying to filter the report data with a pop-up form. I have fields I want to filter the data by. I have code that works with 'Text' fields; it is For intCounter = 1 To 5 If Me("Filter" & intCounter) <> "" Then strSQL = strSQL & "... 8 Apr 2010 14:03