First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Printing on a preprinted form from multiple printers
I have a preprinted form that I print onto from an access report. Getting it to print just right onto the form is tedious. I have multiple people in different offices that need to print onto the forms as well, and each has a personal printer in their office. Each printer prints onto the preprinted form differen... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
Strange Label issue
I have a Label report that is based on a single table - tblContactInfo. I have a strange issue happening when I run the report but it's only happening with one record - all other labels are correct. For this one label, the entry has an additional letter (in this case, it's a lower case s) and a period in fron... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
PLEASE HELP -- BAR CHART COLOR ....
I've a query for three fields ... company name, company_month, total sale. currently i have a barchart which the Y-Axis = Total sale and X-Axis for the company name+company month. It's display the same color .... i like to get x-Axis to be only company and each month it will give me difference for the total ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
How to report for 50 counties?
Hi -- How can I report the county 1,2,..10,11,19 in the first quarter but in the second quarter they have only county1, and 3 third Q. they have county 5,10,15,20 then 4th Q they have nothing. How can i design in the report? Thank you for any reply. ... 27 Mar 2010 06:55
Report with buttons to open forms
Is it possible have a report which is from a query (which is based on numerous other queries) that has buttons to open a specific form for each record on the report? I would like users be able to open the report and select a button which opens a specific form based on the results shown on the report. Any su... 25 Mar 2010 17:28
IIf in a report based on select query -- problem w/parameters
I have a report based on a select query. I've added a column in the report to add information into the report based on whether or not two values within the query are equal. The following code is in the unbound text box of my report (created using expression builder). =IIf(MG8!Cust_First_Order_Date_Time=MG8... 25 Mar 2010 11:30
Creating a report from a tabbed form
Hi From what I've read here, I can't print a form but should print a report instead. What's the best way to do the following: I have a main form and a subform which consists of a tabcontrol with 10 tabs. On each tab I have placed forms which I have created earlier. Several of the forms have its own ta... 24 Mar 2010 19:22
Printing report in the same order as entered on a form
I am having trouble printing a report in the same order as the items are entered in the Access Form. The query runs the items in the correct order, but the report scrambles the items all over the board. Can anyone help? Thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Count of records where checkbox 1 is unchecked, checkbox 2 is
Perfect! Thanks Marsh. ... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
Count of records where checkbox 1 is unchecked, checkbox 2 is chec
Hello, I have a table with several check boxes. I'd like to place in the report footer a count of the number of records where both conditions exist: checkbox 1 is checked checkbox 2 is unchecked. Thanks in advance for your help. Ellen ... 24 Mar 2010 11:12