First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Completion Date
I need a completion date to always fall on a Friday if the completion date is a Saturday or Sunday. Can someone please give me the correct formula to enter to get the results like this. I have to use a formula to add 90 days from last completion date and I achieve this by saying [Completion Date]+90 but I nee... 16 Feb 2010 18:23
Does it possible to merge these DB's
I'm Unable to merge 1. Old : i have the course code as the foriegn key. 2. New : i have taken the related ID to Trans ID .. Please check it here.. http://sites.google.com/site/backupsclub/heg.rar%3Fattredirects%3D0%26d%3D1&usg=AFQjCNE-wb_uJWuNyOYZxubzx9p3cekNdQ ... 16 Feb 2010 12:56
Changing the Subreport Object while the report runs
I have a Master report that contains the header, footer, and group information. A sub report for products is used as the detail. I would like to programatically change which subreport is used based on the product. Are there events etc. within the report to allow me to do this? ... 15 Feb 2010 18:55
how can I running sum from newest to oldest?
how can I running sum from newest to oldest on a report? ... 15 Feb 2010 15:30
Inserting a Doc (or PDF) in a report in Access 2007
I am trying to work out the best way to produce a report that prints 2 pages; a customer copy and an office copy of an agreement (existing access single page reports), and on the back of each (using my printers duplex) print my terms of business. My terms of business file is currently a one page .doc file. ... 16 Feb 2010 18:23
Access 2007 ExportToPDF plugin
Hello everyone, When trying to export an Access report to PDF using the ExportToPDF plugin, the font size increases dramatically and half of the report (vertically) is cut off. This is corrected when the computer is restarted, but eventually it happens again. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone... 15 Feb 2010 09:50
CheckBox within a frame
I have some checkboxes grouped within a frame so once I select one, put a check in the box, I have to have one of the boxes checked. Is there a way to allow all boxes to be unchecked once one has been checked? ... 15 Feb 2010 21:09
Reports - labels
I have created a report using labels for our office filing system (the report includes file names to be stuck on the bottom of our paper files). Instead of the report including the field names I requested it prints out the field ID numbers. How do I fix this? ... 15 Feb 2010 02:11
Report Character Limitations in text block
I am trying to type a contract in 1 text block. I can get about 3/4 of a page, and I can type no more. I have to create a second text box to continue. Hope someone can help. Thanks, -- Bill ... 14 Feb 2010 11:48
My subreport shows in total report, but does not print.
I labored long and hard to create a subreport within my usual monthly customer statement, for a certain group of clients that need specific information. It all looks great, but the subreport does not show up in the print preview, and it does not print. Help! Thanks ... 13 Feb 2010 22:44