From: Julie Gilliam on
I need a completion date to always fall on a Friday if the completion date is
a Saturday or Sunday. Can someone please give me the correct formula to
enter to get the results like this. I have to use a formula to add 90 days
from last completion date and I achieve this by saying [Completion Date]+90
but I need to add something else to the formula so if it falls on a Weekend
Day it defaults back to Friday. I have been trying several years to get this
accomplished. (Before I was aware of this great help) Thanks Julie
From: Gary on
Your simplest answer is to add 91 dayx. (That's divisible by 7.) You'll still have to manually check for NY, Xmas & other holidays.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.reports/Completion-Date