From: William Lawrence on
I am trying to type a contract in 1 text block. I can get about 3/4 of a
page, and I can type no more. I have to create a second text box to continue.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,
--
Bill
From: KARL DEWEY on
If you are using a memo field then I suggest using a Word or Wordpad document
with hyperlink field.
--
Build a little, test a little.

From: William Lawrence on