First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Running Total in report using net of two columns in third column
I have a client time/fees database of over 22k records. I have a report which provided a summary of all time booke and all fees charges to that client. What I require is two additional columns the first which provides a running total of time bookings and the second which provides a running total of the net of... 8 Mar 2010 08:36
Page Breaks for last 5 records
Hello, I have a report that is grouped on [SessionNum] with many records under each [SessionNum]. The records are sorted ascending by [EntryNum]. What I would like to do is insert a page break on the last 5 records of each [Session]. Is there cody that could be written for this? ... 7 Mar 2010 21:48
MS e-learning 5456ae lab
I am on the "Manually01" lab. Number 4 says to "expand the Categories field list, in the Field List pane, click the plus sign". Where is this Field List pane? I can't find it. ... 5 Mar 2010 13:58
Total unchecked check boxes
Hello, How do you sum unchecked check boxes? Thanks in advance, Ellen ... 5 Mar 2010 11:42
Code to read email from Outlook
Anyone have code to read incoming email messages from ONE email address, or experience with the functionality in Access2007 to do this process. I have an upcoming project that will require this and I haven't looked into this area. Example: emails that are sent to support(a)blah.com are added to a table in the... 5 Mar 2010 09:26
need help sorting text by trailing Numbers Value
I am looking for some help sorting a text field (PartNumbers) alphabetically but correctly depending on the value of the ending few charachters if theyre numbers.. Here is some sample data an960pd10 an960pd300 an960pd6 i would like it sorted like this an960pd6 an960pd10 an960pd300 any ideas? Thank... 11 Mar 2010 19:08
charts from Data just in two different reports
Basic charting seems to require the information to be in a table. I however have the information only in a report. The two in question are COUNT(*) and the other is week number where the control source =Format$([Dated],"ww",0,0) Could anyone give me a pointer how to graph these please and as I have two similar s... 3 Mar 2010 13:02
Update Report
I have a report that doesnt show all of my data from the table. It worked the first time, then yesterday I added more entries. It only shows the older entries now. I'm sure this is probably something simple that I'm overlooking, but can someone please tell me how to get my Report to update so that it shows all ... 2 Mar 2010 15:50
Help needed - want to count categories within a category on a repo
I have demographic information captured in a demographic table(5 categories of ages - 24 to 34, 35 to 44, 45 to 54, etc., 5 categories of educational level - high school, some college, etc., 5 categories of household income level - under 25K, 26 to 50K, etc., 5 ethnic groups - caucasian, asian, etc.) I have one... 25 Feb 2010 15:59
Crosstab Report
Thank you for taking the time to look into this problem. Using Access2007, How can I create a report that looks like this?: ' ColumnHead (AuditorID) ' Satisfactory Unsatisfactory RowHead1... 1 Mar 2010 15:20