First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Variable number of entries per field in contact report
Hi, I'm not a db programmer, so this is painful. I'm creating a directory for our church. Singles, couples, families. I've got it all working except that if a family has more than one child, the family is getting one report entry for each child. How do I format the control so that if there are multiple childre... 20 Jan 2010 09:32
Order Totals (From Expression) on summary report
Hi I need to create a Summary report that lists a stack or Purchase Orders that were created within a date range. The PO's are created in Access, with a Subform that houses the Line Item details, and a Query is used to bring a sum of the Line total (Quantity x Cost) back to the main Order form. I need to take ... 20 Jan 2010 00:46
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with running sum
For the first time I tried doing a running sum of a numerical field in the detail of a report. The instructions look so simple, but apparently not simple enough for me. In my first attempt, I was attempting a running sum of a single precision numerical field (Days) which would reset for each group. So I ... 19 Jan 2010 16:57
Labels Report columns unstable
I have made several Labels Reports with 3 columns (x 7). In every case the initial Report has reverted to single columns when re-opened. Is there a word of code that would make the 3 column presentation more stable. Page Layout still records 3 cols but only one is showing in Print preview. Thanks. ... 19 Jan 2010 01:26
How can i update the experience date?
Hi, I would like to calculate the experience of service basing on today's date, taken 2 two text boxes one is for entering the joining date of an employee and at the same time other text is for counting his service like .2 years and 5 months, should be automatically updated after i've entered the service joined ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Multiple Reports – Same Query – Underlying Data Changes Freque
John, Thanks for your help. I do not think that there is a field that we can use for a filter in the linked ODBC data. I like your suggestion of using a temporary table. I was hoping that there might be a way in VBA to run a query and then run multiple reports based on this query, without running it a... 13 Jan 2010 14:21
Formatting currency with the cents but without the decimal point
I have a client who needs to export check information in a text format. The bank is requiring that all fields take x number of characters, which I have been able to do except that the check amount needs to read 10 digits without the decimal place. ie: $247.84 becomes 0000024784. I can get it to 00000247.84 with... 12 Jan 2010 20:48
dynamic adaptive / variable report field format
In Office 2007 doing an Access report I have some fields that are to display various quantites and amounts the range of the fields could be small (ie. 0.6575466667, $13.33) or large (ie. 500,000, $128,790) because of the limited real-estate these fields occupy in the report - I'd like to suppress decimal place... 11 Jan 2010 16:31
Printing a report with consecutive pages
Hi I currently have a report that runs several pages. For each record, I want it to print consecutive pages, e.g Page 1, Page 2, Page 3. At the moment, when I print, it prints Page 1 for all records and does not print page 2 at all. Is there a way to print only one record? Thank you in advance. ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
line feed not showing in report
I have some code that is concatenating names together using vbCrLf. I also tried Chr(13)&Chr(10) which are supposed to be the same anyway. I assign the names to a string variable and then in the OnFormat of the report detail I assign the values to the caption of a lable. Trouble is the line feeds don't end up i... 6 Jan 2010 09:47