From: forest8 on
Hi

I currently have a report that runs several pages.

For each record, I want it to print consecutive pages, e.g Page 1, Page 2,
Page 3.

At the moment, when I print, it prints Page 1 for all records and does not
print page 2 at all.

Is there a way to print only one record?

Thank you in advance.
From: Duane Hookom on
I find your question ultra confusing. If you want to print out only one
record, you might want to look at the solution at
http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0002.htm.

If that's not what you want, please try explain so us old guys can
understand what you have and what you want.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP