From: crabbymom on
Hi,
I'm not a db programmer, so this is painful. I'm creating a directory for
our church. Singles, couples, families. I've got it all working except that
if a family has more than one child, the family is getting one report entry
for each child. How do I format the control so that if there are multiple
children, all are printed in a horizontal field at the bottom of the family's
entry? I have the children in a subtable with two fields, Child and
Birthdate. They're linked to the ID of the family's db entry in the main
table.
From: Duane Hookom on
The no code solution is to build a multi-column subreport for the children
and place it in the family section and link on the ID of the family.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP