First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Access 2003 report in access 2007
Hullo, I created a report in Access 2003 based on a query which is based on one table. It works perfectly in Access 2003 however it will not open in Access 2007. The query it is based on runs ok in Access 2007 though. When I try to open the report I get an error message: " Is not a valid name. Make sure tha... 21 Oct 2009 02:44
Main Report without Data
Good Afternoon, I have a report which contains several subreports. The problem I'm having is that when there is no data in the Main Report then the report will not run. I need to be able to print this report, and I have followed numerous suggestions on this site, but I am getting the following error... Ru... 6 Oct 2009 20:30
Count or sum unique records in a report's group footer in Access 2
How do I sum or count unique records in a report's group footer in Access 2003? For instance, I have several sections/groups, and there are duplicates in some of them. I'd like the total to count the number of unique records in each group on the report. Thanks! ... 2 Oct 2009 15:26
Access 2007 Analyze with Excel
In upgrading to Access 2007 did we lose the ability to export an Access Report's underlying data to Excel? The tool is greyed out when my report is displayed. Thanks! ... 29 Sep 2009 18:43
Have I stumped the MVPs?
Over the years, I've been really impressed with the way that the Access MVPs and others seem to answer almost every post, or at least the ones where the OP is engaged, and answers the questions posed by the newsgroup volunteers. I've visited a lot of the other MS newsgroups, and would be willing to bet that the... 21 Oct 2009 11:32
how to draw circle,
3d drawing in MS access report/form know how required pl. Jak wrote: Drawing a circle and triangle 03-Aug-09 How do you draw a circle or triangle on a report? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks #24 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7... 27 Sep 2009 06:55
pages limitations
I have an application and suddently is unable to print report more than 18 pages. I know that the MS Access report limitation should be 65535 pages. I just wodner are there any place to limit pages to print from Windows or printer configuration? Your help is great appreciated, ... 6 Oct 2009 21:36
Combining SUM and IIF NULL Statement
I have a report and it has a count at the end in a group footer. Not all of the groups will have a value. Can Access calculate the ones that should have a value and then if there is nothing for a group put None in the calculated field? My SUM function is as follows: =SUM([TotalFiles]) I have tried a variety o... 24 Sep 2009 20:40
Unique ID Problem !!??
Hi I'm working in a trust (who can help the poor students by giving financial aid to them). 1. every year we serve their needs say 2 lakhs per scholoarship .. 2. i have created a database which has all their personal details, course details and expenditure details.. 3. Now i'm able to enter the details as abo... 18 Sep 2009 23:35
Error 2709
On Aug 19, 5:59 pm, Dale <D...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have an access 2007 database (accdr) with a form that will do print preview of 3 different reports. They are almost all the same but with different widths and hieghts. All but one works and comes up in print preview. The third give the Error... 13 Sep 2009 10:39