From: iccsi on
I have an application and suddently is unable to print report more
than 18 pages.

I know that the MS Access report limitation should be 65535 pages.

I just wodner are there any place to limit pages to print from Windows
or printer configuration?

Your help is great appreciated,
From: S.Clark on
How are you printing, what are you printing? Embellish a little more about
the issue.

From: inungh on
On Sep 22, 8:49 am, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How are you printing, what are you printing?  Embellish a little more about
> the issue.
>

> "iccsi" wrote:
> > I have an application and suddently is unable to print report more
> > than 18 pages.
>
> > I know that the MS Access report limitation should be 65535 pages.
>
> > I just wodner are there any place to limit pages to print from Windows
> > or printer configuration?
>
> > Your help is great appreciated,- Hide quoted text -

I use the following code to preview reports

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview

and following code to print reports

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal

It works on my machine, but some of users can only print up to 18
pages reports.
I asked user to try print from MS Word whoch can print documents more
than 18 pages.

It looks some how MS Access does not like certain machine to print
more than 18 pages of the reports.

Thanks again,

From: S.Clark on
How many pages show in the Preview(On Screen)?
What happens if you try to start printing from page 19? (Crash, nothing, or
pages 19-36 print?)

From: inungh on
On Sep 22, 3:02 pm, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How many pages show in the Preview(On Screen)?
> What happens if you try to start printing from page 19? (Crash, nothing, or
> pages 19-36 print?)
>

> "inungh" wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 8:49 am, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > How are you printing, what are you printing?  Embellish a little more about
> > > the issue.

> > I use the following code to preview reports
>
> > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
>
> > and following code to print reports
>
> > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal
>
> > It works on my machine, but some of users can only print up to 18
> > pages reports.
> > I asked user to try print from MS Word whoch can print documents more
> > than 18 pages.
>
> > It looks some how MS Access does not like certain machine to print
> > more than 18 pages of the reports.
>
> > Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

the application frozen even preview.
The application print normal on preview and print if page less than
18.
If more than 18 the application frozen and have end task to close the
application.

Thanks again,