From: Gina Whipp on
inungh,

Network printer?

--
Gina Whipp

II

"inungh" <inungh(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 22, 3:02 pm, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How many pages show in the Preview(On Screen)?
> What happens if you try to start printing from page 19? (Crash, nothing,
> or
> pages 19-36 print?)
>

> "inungh" wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 8:49 am, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > How are you printing, what are you printing? Embellish a little more
> > > about
> > > the issue.

> > I use the following code to preview reports
>
> > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
>
> > and following code to print reports
>
> > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal
>
> > It works on my machine, but some of users can only print up to 18
> > pages reports.
> > I asked user to try print from MS Word whoch can print documents more
> > than 18 pages.
>
> > It looks some how MS Access does not like certain machine to print
> > more than 18 pages of the reports.
>
> > Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

the application frozen even preview.
The application print normal on preview and print if page less than
18.
If more than 18 the application frozen and have end task to close the
application.

Thanks again,

From: inungh on
On Sep 23, 12:43 am, "Gina Whipp" <NotInteres...(a)InViruses.com> wrote:
> inungh,
>
> Network printer?
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "inungh" <inu...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 22, 3:02 pm, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

> > How many pages show in the Preview(On Screen)?
> > What happens if you try to start printing from page 19? (Crash, nothing,
> > or
> > pages 19-36 print?)

> > > I use the following code to preview reports
>
> > > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
>
> > > and following code to print reports
>
> > > DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal
>
> > > It works on my machine, but some of users can only print up to 18
> > > pages reports.
> > > I asked user to try print from MS Word whoch can print documents more
> > > than 18 pages.
>
> > > It looks some how MS Access does not like certain machine to print
> > > more than 18 pages of the reports.
>
> > > Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

> the application frozen even preview.
> The application print normal on preview and print if page less than
> 18.
> If more than 18 the application frozen and have end task to close the
> application.
>
> Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

yes, network printer.
Thanks again,
From: Gina Whipp on
inungh,

Try removing and reinstalling...

From: inungh on
On Sep 23, 10:16 am, "Gina Whipp" <NotInteres...(a)InViruses.com> wrote:
> inungh,
>
> Try removing and reinstalling...
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "inungh" <inu...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 23, 12:43 am, "Gina Whipp" <NotInteres...(a)InViruses.com> wrote:
>

> > inungh,
>
> > Network printer?
>
> > --
> > Gina Whipp
>
> > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> > II
>
> >http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> > "inungh" <inu...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 22, 3:02 pm, S.Clark <SCl...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > > How many pages show in the Preview(On Screen)?
> > > What happens if you try to start printing from page 19? (Crash, nothing,
> > > or
> > > pages 19-36 print?)

> > the application frozen even preview.
> > The application print normal on preview and print if page less than
> > 18.
> > If more than 18 the application frozen and have end task to close the
> > application.
>
> > Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

> yes, network printer.
> Thanks again,- Hide quoted text -

Removing and reinstalling MS Access or printer?
It works on my computer, but some users can not print more than 18
pages.
There are many computers can not print. If MS Access corrupted then it
is not normal to have many computers have same issue.

It looks like users do not have proper rights on some where registry.
I am looking for some thing in registry for MS Access or printer that
limit users to print only 18 pages and less.

From: Gina Whipp on
Oops, wasn't clear... that would be the printer. There is nothing in Access
or the Registry that says 'Stop after 18 pages', that is why looking at
other options. I would also check that Access has a default printer
assigned.