First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
D Look-up? Auto fill Collumns on a table/Form based on another col
You can bind several combo boxes to the same field. If you update one, the others will update. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Steve" wrote: Hello All, I am working on an Education Database, were we will also be tracking the redentials of our employe. On the the Sub Table, I would like t... 27 Nov 2009 12:12
DoCmd.SendObject
I use DoCmd.SendObject to send my reports by emails. My report has sub report on the main report. The emails include my subreport when I manually to send emails. The subreport is not in the email when I use DoCmd.SendObjec. I would like to know are there any workaround for this? Your help is great appreciat... 27 Nov 2009 11:05
Report: how to remove (not hide only) checkbox
I created a Report (based on a Table) - and used VBCode to hide both a checkbox (Log1) and a textbox (Cat1) if the checkbox is checked. However, I do not want the checkbox to even reflect on the Report at all - since it takes up unnecessary space (whether visible/invisible), only the texbox. If I delete the chec... 27 Nov 2009 12:12
limit of printer margin
The limit of printer margin is 5.0 of the left and right, to print on the banks of 1.99 is how to do this via vba code? ... 26 Nov 2009 10:52
How can it go sideway year by Year ( TahunPel/Year Servie).
Duane in my understanding report will take value from query and query will take value from table. So if we do not have a calculated field in query how can we link it. I also refer to your previous email Nov 13 saying 5 set of subreport. OK I will try again to make it only one subreport. But if you still have a ra... 25 Nov 2009 00:32
Printing two different dates in a report
I have a Date field on my report that shows the date on the first page of the report. The report can be several pages long with a date span of two days. How can I get it so show both days in the header of the report, as in below? Monday, November 23, 2009 – Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Thanks in advance. -- ... 26 Nov 2009 03:12
Access 2007 Close button disappears..
When opening some reports from within an adp the close, restore, and minimize buttons all disappear, while the help button remains. This seems to happen when the form in which the report was called from is also maximized. When this happens my users click on the first close button and it closes both the form a... 25 Nov 2009 11:31
subquery without using EXISTS word (?)
I am trying to open a report with the following code: strSQL = SELECT SheetsToPrint.* FROM SheetsToPrint WHERE SheetsToPrint.Type IN('TA', 'TAA', 'TD'); 'strSQL is built with code not shown here DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , strSQL the report itself has a query as its recordsource which re... 18 Nov 2009 12:21
Create a seperate PDF Report for each company
Using Access 2007, I output a report to a singe PDF file that consists of invoices grouped by company. i would like to create a seperate PDF for each company. Some companies invoice data consists of multiple pages. I am attempting to do this using the OutPutTo command. I need help with filtering the data for ea... 16 Nov 2009 12:25
Conditional formatting to be visible or invisible
In a report, I want a particular control to be visible only when the value is more than zero. I used the conditional formatting for the control and set it to the expression: IIf([Reg]>0,[Reg],"") but it doesn't work. I tried doing it without the IIf but that doesn't work either. What am I doing wrong? TIA. ... 15 Nov 2009 06:47