First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Form filter with multi-column combo box in report
I have a form containing some text fields (orders) as well as a combo box (customer id and name). The record source of the form is a query joining the two tables order and customer. The control source of the combo box is the customer id from the above mentioned query. The row source of the combo box is the c... 10 Feb 2010 08:53
Invoice Numbers
Is there a way to automatically generate an invoice number in Access 2007? Invoice report is built but needs a invoice number to be self generated. Thank you in advance. Don ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
Report with Subreports
I have a main report with subreports. The main page is setup to have columns down then across. I have label boxes to the left and text boxes and subreports next to the labels boxes. When a new column of information is on the page the labels line up across the page until you come to the subreports because you... 8 Feb 2010 15:42
Report based on a record
How can I make a report, when it's opened, ask for user input? I need to have the user select a name from a list & report on that name's record. Is this done in the query for the report or the report itself? Thank You Don ... 8 Feb 2010 19:09
Any way to force multiple details on a label?
I'm trying to print labels, each with a group header and then a variable number of detail line. The report should go to the next label (2-3/4" high) regardless of the number of detail lines printed. The labels are 2-up (columns). Thanks .... ... 7 Feb 2010 22:02
Showing Image in Word after open via Access
Hello, I'm have a report in Access 2003, when the report is opened in Word, using the "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word" feature, the company logo inside on Image object does not come over, what can I do to get this image to convert. Thanks ... 7 Feb 2010 15:23
Can shrink with sub-report
Access 2007/Win 7 Ultimate 64. I have a report with 2 sub-reports, where one of those sub-reports has another sub-report within it. I cannot get that 3rd level sub-report to shrink when there is nothing in it. I have both Can Grow and Can Shrink set to yes on every control, and in Detail section. No controls are... 6 Feb 2010 19:39
Kallal's print rpt to pdf
Access 03/Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional Since I have Adobe Pro on my work laptop and was having problems using the Lebans PrintToPDF, I thought I might try Albert Kallal's code to change the default printer. I've copied his code into a module and am simply "printing" the report by using DoCmd.OpenReport acView... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
Only show a subreport under certain circumstances?
I have a report (rptlinesbycountry) that is run twice a year in June and in December which includes a date control txtmonth (I realise the txt prefix is a little misleading but the field is definately a date field). The report contains a sub report (rptlinesbycountryYTD) that I only want to be shown when the report... 5 Feb 2010 09:25
Need a report to print fields in Excel in a certain order
I've got a client that needs the data we collect to show up in a certain order in an excel speadsheet. Instead of my having to rewrite and reorganized the form that the data is collected I'd like to know if there's a way for me to export the data in the order they want to see it. Can this be done using the re... 5 Feb 2010 16:14