First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Enter price to a Report from a table
I am having trouble getting my Invoice report to add the fee dependant on which option is selected. This works =IIf([Family Membership]=-1,535,"") but I do not want to manually change the 535 if the price changes. I created a table called fees and various fields. In this example I want it to enter the value of ... 13 Feb 2010 09:19
Blank Page (header)
I am guessing this is a really easy one, but I have not been able to figure it out. Why is it that I get a copy of the page header section, all along, on just the first page of my report. Rest of report is just fine, but the first page is blank, except for what is in the page header content. ??? Patk ... 16 Feb 2010 00:27
Rows in a report
I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many rows on the report even if the other text boxes are blank. Any way to do this? Thanks in advance. ... 12 Feb 2010 16:52
Export Graph to Word or Excel
Is there a way to export a graph from a report or form into a word document? Whenever I try it I just get a blank page. I need to arrange a method where a graph is sent via email on a monthly basis. ... 14 Feb 2010 17:25
Scroll Bars in a Report
I have created a report in access 2007 for my data to be viewed and then printed if need be. I am having problems with the viewing side of things, as there should be scroll bars that allow the users to scroll through the report to see if it needs to be printed. I have both the scroll bar option set to both, y... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
Fake OpenReport action canceled
With a particular printer set as default, preview works fine. Using different printer (Canon) as the default results in "Error 2501: The OpenReport action was canceled." Oddly enough, using the first printer as default, generating a preview and then Ctrl+P allows the offered default printer to be changed to th... 11 Feb 2010 08:19
RunningSum Problem
I have a report that I am having problems with running sum. It is basically a daily ledger and is laid out as follows: Person Header Person Beginning Accounts Receivable Balance Date Header Column labels Detail Report data Date Footer Daily Totals Person Footer Gr... 10 Feb 2010 16:50
A2007 PDF email changing orientation
I have a report I fire from a form using the sendobject command as a pdf email. Some users are ending up with a portrait-oriented output even though the report is set up as a landscape orientation. When I run it, the pdf is always landscape. How do I force landscape orientation while using the sendobject comm... 15 Feb 2010 15:30
Access 2007 Pivot Table Chart
I've created a Pivot Chart and would like to add value labels to the columns. Is that possible? ... 10 Feb 2010 10:01
Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom ... 22 Feb 2010 15:19