From: garvic82 on
Is there a way to export a graph from a report or form into a word document?
Whenever I try it I just get a blank page. I need to arrange a method where
a graph is sent via email on a monthly basis.
From: Mark Andrews on
Usually a pdf attachment of the report with the graph is the way to go.

Not sure off the top of my head how to export a graph image?

Mark

"garvic82" <garvic82(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to export a graph from a report or form into a word
> document?
> Whenever I try it I just get a blank page. I need to arrange a method
> where
> a graph is sent via email on a monthly basis.

Pages: 1
Prev: Scroll Bars in a Report
Next: Rows in a report