From: PJ on
I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of
the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many
rows on the report even if the other text boxes are blank. Any way to do
this?

Thanks in advance.
From: Duane Hookom on
Check out Allen Browne's page http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Marshall Barton on
PJ wrote:

>I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of
>the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many
>rows on the report even if the other text boxes are blank. Any way to do
>this?

Not reliably, no. If you can guarantee that all the "rows"
will fit on the current page, then I think this arrangement
should be ok:

At the top of the module, before any procedures, add a line
like:
Private intDetailCounter As Integer

Add group a lowest level based on the field that is used to
uniquely sort the records. In this group header section's
Format event:
intDetailCounter = Me.[the field with the number]

In the detail Format event procedure:
intDetailCounter = intDetailCounter - 1
Me.NextRecord = (intDetailCounter = 0)

--