From: PatK on
I am guessing this is a really easy one, but I have not been able to figure
it out. Why is it that I get a copy of the page header section, all along,
on just the first page of my report. Rest of report is just fine, but the
first page is blank, except for what is in the page header content.

???

Patk
From: Marshall Barton on
PatK wrote:

>I am guessing this is a really easy one, but I have not been able to figure
>it out. Why is it that I get a copy of the page header section, all along,
>on just the first page of my report. Rest of report is just fine, but the
>first page is blank, except for what is in the page header content.

Check the report header and the next section's ForceNewPage
property. Also check to make sure you do not have a page
break control in the the report header section or at the top
of the next section.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: PatK on
Yeah...I had checked for those already. All looks as it should be. At one
point, I had been playing with inserting a page break, but thought I had
deleted it. I am not seeing the break indicator in the next section. Is
there a way to search for them if I cannot see them? Otherwise, i am stumped.

Thanks for your help!

PatK

From: Marshall Barton on
You said the first page is blank (except fot the page
header) and that says that your report header has nothing in
it. If that's the case, then try to set its Height to 0.
If it will not go to 0 then there is a control at the bottom
edge of the section. Even if it does go to 0, there can
stil be a page break at the very top of the section. You
should be able to find any controls by clicking in the
header section's bar and then using the tab key to select
each control until tab takes you to the next section. Keep
removing controls until you can make the report header's
Height 0. Alternatively, you could just make the report
header section invisible.

If you still get a blank first page after doing all that,
then look at the next section.
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]