First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Displaying date parameter on a multiple page report
Hello, MS Access 2003 I have a textbox on the page header of a report that displays review date which is the users date range parameter. I am using a pop form in collecting the date range which I pass to the query. I close the pop form when the report opens so that user can only see the repot once it opens.... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
Need help inserting comment box into Access invoice report
Hi, I haven't used Access much, but I needed to get my invoices databased and printable instead of handwriting them like I have been. I downloaded the billing and time template that appears on the Access opening page and have figured out everything but this one problem. I have need for a box in which I can detail ... 25 Mar 2010 03:18
automatically naming a report
Greetings to all I don't really know if this is an Access question or a Windows one, but here goes. My printer is set to default to a PDF writer - when I try to print a document, the Windows 'Save As' window pops up and requests a file name. Once this is entered, I click 'Save' to save the pdf file. All of ... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Creating a Postscript file ... without intervention
Is anyone aware of a way to create a Postscript file ** without intervention** ?? I can easily create the file by simply pointing to a Postscript printer driver ... but it always asks me for a folder path / filename for the result. I would like to set these as "defaults" somewhere and then the Postscript fi... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Report with fixe number of records
I need to print a report into nice table. Table has fixed number of rows (let's say 25), so if report returns less records (f.e. 10) the page will show the table that has 25 rows but only 10 of them filled. If report returns more records, than it will fill the tables in the increment of 25 records, and the last... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
Find and Replace in Access 2007
I have address columns: 705 First St #5 804 Main St #16 I just want to remove the pound (#) signs. How do find/replace for just the #? I tried the Replace Function but it deletes the entire cell. I also tried the RemoveAlpha but I get an error saying its an undefined function. ... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Running Sum
On Feb 19, 4:38 pm, Marshall Barton <marshbar...(a)wowway.com> wrote: rebeca wrote: Thanks for sticking with me. I'm a fairly new user to Access, but I pick things up quickly. It sounds like the DLOOKUP may work, I just am not very familar with that command. Here is the SQL from the Query. I'm... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Open filtered report
TIA: Access 2007. I have a 'summary' report grouped by [request date], no detailed section. The field in the report design for the group is [request date by day]. I'm trying to be able to double click on a group date in the report and open another report with detailed info based on the group date double c... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Report filter question
Hi, I've done filters many times before, but something is not right and I can not see it. My report is running of a query which has NO selection criteria in it. It is just a logical view of a table. I have the following code in my report (it is hard coded only because I'm trying to debug the code": ... 22 Mar 2010 19:15
Line Spacing
I am a novice in Access. I have a report that has two lines for a description. The report provides an additional line for the second line of the description in the record. Sometimes, however I only need to use one line, and not the second one. How can I get the report to not provide for the second descripti... 22 Mar 2010 16:52