From: ecwhite on
Hello,

MS Access 2003

I have a textbox on the page header of a report that displays review date
which is the users date range parameter. I am using a pop form in collecting
the date range which I pass to the query. I close the pop form when the
report opens so that user can only see the repot once it opens.

The report can be one page or multiple pages depending on the date range the
user put in. I want to desplay the date range on all the multiple pages.

This works on the first page only. When the report is multiple pages it says
error in the textbox for displaying date on page 2.

How do I make it display the date range in all the multiple pages.

="" & Forms!Frm_report_criteria!txt_begin_Date & " Through " &
Forms!Frm_report_criteria!txt_End_Date
From: Allen Browne on
The simplest solution is to leave the form open.

If you can't do that, right-click the text box in the Page Header and Change
To | Label. Then add code in the Open event of the report to assign the
Caption of a label, before you close the form.

(You can assign a label's caption in Report_Open, but you can't assign a
value to a text box.)

From: John Spencer on
You can leave the form open, but change its visible property to NO in the code
that runs the report.

You can close the form or restore its visibility in the close event of the report.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: ecwhite on
Thanks a lot. I used the label and it resolved it.