First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Convert to word / excel
in access 03, i could run a report then export it to word or excel, however i cannot seem to be able to do it with access 07, HELP!! -- Lois ... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
How do I open my report in print preview mode in Access?
I am using Access 2007. I have my report opening in print preview mode when I open it from the navigation bar. When I open it from the switchboard it opens in report view. How can I get it to open in print preview from the switchboard? ... 7 Apr 2010 19:11
Conditional Footer Code
I have a text box (Text586) in the Detail Section that is based upon a dlookup command and shows either a 1 or 0. I would like the text box in the Report Footer (txt589) to be visible if the value count of Text586 >0. This report can be run with different parameters that could show the detail section as one r... 8 Apr 2010 00:44
multiple selection in report
I have a report that prints from a multiple selection. For example, field could equal any combination of Airframe, LH Engine, RH Engine, etc, and I want the report to seperate them, Airframe report, LH Engine report, etc. At the moment I get a report that prints the data for every combination. ... 9 Apr 2010 08:54
Date Range in Header
I have a report that is based on a query that is using text fields from a form as begin date and end date parameters. This all works well. What I am trying to do is put a date range in the header of the report to reflect the values in the underlying query. Any ideas? Lou Burgoyne Keeper of the odd jobs. --- frm... 6 Apr 2010 17:36
Report Headers/Design
1. I have a report with 23 columns. The columns contains 3 or 4 digit numbers. The Column Headers (in Page Header Sec) are wider than the numeric data in the columns. How can I display the column headers in a way to be long enough to be descriptive yet not waste space on the report - so ideally it may fit on... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
Problem with printing multiple copies of a report
I read and follow the suggestion from this group to wrtie the code for a print sub: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "rptCertificate", True DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll, , , , InputBox("Enter Number of Copies", _ "Print repCertificate", 1), 0 Access prints one copy even I put 2... 6 Apr 2010 08:35
Top 3 by category group
Perfect, thank you very much. Worked exactly as I needed it to. "Duane Hookom" wrote: Since this is for a report, you don't have to do anything in your query other than provide the required fields and records. Group and sort your report as needed: - Competition - Category - MFJ - Yo... 6 Apr 2010 07:30
how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th".
how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th"... i am working on a program that generates certificates. i want to use dates such as "3rd of April 2010". when i run my program the words that appears onthe screen was 3-Apr-10. can you help me solve this problem? ... 6 Apr 2010 01:01
2007 Toolbars On Reports
My reports open maximized. In 2003 I had a custom toolbar on each report. In 2007 they don't show up. Can anyone tell me how to get them to show up on the report. Remember, the banner is hidden, so I can't click anything on that for a toolbar. Thank you. ... 5 Apr 2010 15:01