First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
counting records shown in a report
Just for future reference...place a text box in the detail band of your report...fill it with a 1 (just a 1). Set the property of the text box so it will do a running total. Now, you can count any group, or total by referencing that text box. Where you reference will determing the total you get! Works great. You c... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Creating an a report from an indivual record in a table
Hi all, I've been searching for an answer to my question for a while and have got more and more confused as to the best way to approach it...I am a total novice I'm afraid... I have an Access 2003 database set up with one table with a unique ID for each person and numerous other fields. I have set up forms to co... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
E-mail report as a pdf attachment - size reduction
Hi, I was able to automate the sending (via e-mail) of the same report, as PDF, with different data to different users using the MS Access 2007 'SendObject' command. However, the individual report size (e-mail pdf attachment) is the same size as the whole report i.e. if I print/save all the records, the wh... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
create report based on data from other form?
2x forms one form contains addresses, each record shows a different address, each record has a unique project_id the other form contains invoices, each record shows a different invoice number, date and project_id i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only shows those invoice... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
snp viewer
downloaded and installed the snapshot viewer from Microsoft's site and installed it. Each time i double click on a access 2003 generated snapshot report (.snp) to open and view it, a windows installer dialog launches and asks for access 2003 professional installation CD. How can i fix this so that it won't require ... 19 Apr 2010 17:48
Column graph problem
Hi, I have a report that displays Global Variables returned from a Public Sub after calculation. It is in a table format and each cell is a TextBox: lblNSD No. lblCS No. lblName1 txtNSD1 txtCS1 lblName1 txtNSD2 txtCS2 lblName3 txtNSD3 txtCS3 lblName4 ... 17 Apr 2010 19:40
Grabbing Info from a TextBox on a Report
We want to add a TextBox to a report that is viewed online. The data collected in this TextBox will be used to adjust the report filter. We want to allow our users to enter as much of a Customer Name as they want after they see the report with all Customers shown. We then want to use this info to change t... 15 Apr 2010 13:39
DateDiff and Count/Sum
I am trying to count records where the scheduled date is greater than the current date. All Dates (past visits and scheduled visits) are listed in the Date of Awareness field. The expressions I have tried include: =IIF(DateDiff("d", [Date of Awareness], Date()>1,1,0)) =Abs(Sum([Date of Awareness]> Date())) Pleas... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Assigning a criteria
I know am looking for the best way to accomplish the following: I often have situations where I need to interchange a criteria for the same report. For instance I have a report that I want to look up just projects that are active but I also need that same report to show all projects sometimes. What is the best wa... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
Using the "Select Case..." function
I am trying the following code in a TextBox of a Report. We need to type the "Department of... " according to the different program a student is registered. Any suggestion wilol be appreciated. Thank you Function EquivalenceDepartment(strTypeDepartment As Variant) As String Select Case strTypeDepartm... 17 Apr 2010 16:20