First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reporting the size of a OLE object on Access Database
I've inherited a old small office (access 97) database recently that keeps exceeding the max file size. The problem is the database stores compressed word documents in an OLE Object field (very bad design I know). I am going to move us to an SQL system in about 6 months but I need to keep this system running. I n... 29 Apr 2010 10:07
disconne3ct or unlink data label from data etxt box in design view
Access 07 on WinXP Have used report wizard to create basic reports. Want to move the data labels in the headers independently of the data field. really want to "stack" multiple fields in header and deatil area. Isn;t there some way to disconnect the label from the data field to enable this? Because of grop... 29 Apr 2010 13:33
Error 2467 in report after splitting database
I have a report with a large number of subreports. After each subreport in the detail section, I have a page break. In the code for the On Format event of the Detail section, I set whether each page break is visible based on whether the corresponding subreport has data. This all worked fine until I recently ... 28 Apr 2010 16:20
Report Shows ID instead of Text
I have a report that has a lookup field from a table on it. The report only shows the ID for the item and not the text for the item. I need the text. I know this is most likely a simple fix but I am having a time. __________________________ List Table: SeasonList Table for Report: MarcomPackaging Field: S... 29 Apr 2010 18:05
Suppress Leading Zero
I have a report that is sorted by Floor, Department, then by Room. My floors are 1-12. In order to get them to sort properly I have them in the database as: 01, 02, 03, etc else they sort like this 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, etc. These are showing on my report as: 01, 02, 03, etc and I only want them to appear ... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Strange Problem With DoCmd.OutputTo When Generating a PDF File.
exporting a report in text - comma delimited format
I have data in one table for which I have created formatted reports - 1 by program number and 1 by last name. I have the reports the way I want them to look. I need to have them in text-delimited format. The reason for this is that I need to be able to upload them into a DREAMWEAVER table. If they are in th... 28 Apr 2010 11:44
Non alphabetic sorting
In a League Table report I have the following layout Season Header - Group on 'Season' (EG 1948) League Header - Group on 'League' (A to Z) Detail - Sort by 'League Position' In the table, the League name comes from a separate table and on the Input form is available from a Drop-down control that is an after ev... 4 May 2010 03:33
how do I not show a record in a report when the total is zero?
I have a very simple DB where I track items. I have an ID, Description, Intake #, Sold #, Remaining # (this is from subtracting the sold from the intake), and a total inventory (this is calculated using Dsum on remaining inventory based on description matches). I have a report that I wish will show all records... 27 Apr 2010 20:13
Default Printer in Access 2007
Hi, I discovered something interesting that I hope you can help me to easily fix. My default printer doesn't print color - strictly black ink only. I designed reports in Access 2007 with the Default Printer selected in Page Setup. When I needed to see a color version of a report, I selected a color prin... 3 May 2010 10:57