From: kscorbet on
I have a report with a large number of subreports. After each subreport in
the detail section, I have a page break. In the code for the On Format event
of the Detail section, I set whether each page break is visible based on
whether the corresponding subreport has data.

This all worked fine until I recently split the database. Now I get an
error 2467 ("The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or
doesn't exist."). on some, but not all, of the statements where I am setting
the visible flag based on whether the subreport has data. There were no
changes made to the report since the split and I went back to a backup
immediately prior to the split and it works fine. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Kelly