From: DogmaDot on
I have data in one table for which I have created formatted reports - 1 by
program number and 1 by last name. I have the reports the way I want them to
look. I need to have them in text-delimited format. The reason for this is
that I need to be able to upload them into a DREAMWEAVER table. If they are
in the text-delimited format I can upload all the reports fairly easily.
Otherwise, I have to export them to WORD as a table, and then laboriously
upload them to Dreamweaver column by column as DW will not accept the whole
report. (It is doable, but not too convenient.

Thanks!
From: Duane Hookom on
Why are you even using a report and not exporting a query as comma delimited?
I assume you can't for some reason connect to your Access database from your
web page.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP