First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Report exported from Access to excel doesn't have all the info tr.
I've tried several different ways to export a report, if I do a text export it transfers all the data, but when I select excel it is cutting off some of the data. But the strange thing is there are cells that have more data and it transfers all of it, just not consistent. Any suggestions? ... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
Grouping problems with label report
Access 2000. I'm organizing the photo collection of our historical society, and a print-out on 3x5 catalog cards is needed. There are 3 cards on an 8x11 sheet with perforations. I started with the appropriately sized mailing labels report and it works fine if I print one card per record. To save cards and spac... 22 Apr 2010 23:06
'Freeze' Report Header and Page Header in screen view - possible?
Hello everyone, I have multiple reports that are quite long when viewed on screen. They print fine, with appropriate 'headings' on each page, but is there any way to 'freeze' the Report Header section and the Page Header section so they remain visible on screen when scrolling down through the report? (Like 'fr... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
Change report layout
I have a report that shows Categories (01, 02 etc) and within each category there are further subdivisions of letters (X, N, P et. al.) The report is laid out with a Category header, then the letters beneath and a count of how many records contain each letter has so it looks like this: 01 N 23 X 13... 22 Apr 2010 16:37
Report - Sorting and Grouping
I have a title in the Page Header I have the client name field in the ClientName Header I also have the docket No., Application No. and Serial No. headings in the ClientName Header. In the Sorting and Grouping ClientName - Ascending - Group Header - yes, Group Footer - yes; Group on - each value; Group Inter... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
Report will not stop calculating
I have a report based on a query that sums on several groupings and sortings within the report. The report never stops "Calculating..." and the numbers on the scree for the calculated fields keep flashing visible and invisible. The numbers don't actually change, and they do not need to change continuously, th... 22 Apr 2010 15:34
Sum of unbound formula field column
I have a report with these 7 columns: PO Value Total Change Orders PO Value + Change Orders (that is, Current contract value) Total invoices PO Val + Change Orders - invoices (balance remaining to invoice) Payments made Current contract value - total invoices (payments due) I need a total at the bottom of "... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Report title based on Date?
I have a report header that fills in the title based on the dates chosen on a form with this line of code: Me.txtTitle = "Commission" & " " & Format(Forms!frmCommission!cboStartDate, "mmmm/yyyy") It works well, but now I need to look at both cboStartDate and cboEndDate and if both dates are in the s... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
Calculating page/report sums using calculated data from subque
Unfortunately, that does not work. When I run the report it prompts me for the Product - Pegged]Report.HasData and also for the [Product - Pegged].Report![PegStdLabor] value. This is the thing I have been fighting for 2 days now. "Marshall Barton" wrote: rickr wrote: Here is a scenario from my re... 22 Apr 2010 16:37
Printing only fields that contain data
I have a report that has columns of information - for example: Report Name label label label label Label textbox textbox textbox textbox label textbox textbox textbox textbox label textbox textbox textbox textbox The user ente... 22 Apr 2010 01:01