From: ripper on
I have a report that shows Categories (01, 02 etc) and within each category
there are further subdivisions of letters (X, N, P et. al.) The report is
laid out with a Category header, then the letters beneath and a count of how
many records contain each letter has so it looks like this:

01 N 23
X 13
P 9
02 N 17
X 14
P 6
etc.
I want to change the layout so the letters are across the top like so:

N X P
01 23 13 9
02 17 14 6

How can I do this? Thank you!

Ripper

From: Steve on
Create a crosstab query with the letters as Columns and Categories as Rows.
Then create a crosstab report using the crosstab query as the recordsource.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com