From: manatee08 on
I have a title in the Page Header
I have the client name field in the ClientName Header
I also have the docket No., Application No. and Serial No. headings in the
ClientName Header.

In the Sorting and Grouping
ClientName - Ascending - Group Header - yes, Group Footer - yes; Group on -
each value; Group Interval - 1; KeepTogether - No.

ten I have DocketNumber - Ascending; - Group Header - No; Group Footer - No;
Group on - each value;group interval - 1; Keep Together - No.

The report is printing like I want it except that for each ClientName, there
is a blank page with just the client name and the and headings but no data.
Then, the next sheet starts the report as I want it. Why am I getting this
first blank page?
From: Duane Hookom on
I would first make sure the width of the report + left and right margins
isn't greater than the paper width.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Marshall Barton on
manatee08 wrote:

>I have a title in the Page Header
>I have the client name field in the ClientName Header
>I also have the docket No., Application No. and Serial No. headings in the
>ClientName Header.
>
>In the Sorting and Grouping
>ClientName - Ascending - Group Header - yes, Group Footer - yes; Group on -
>each value; Group Interval - 1; KeepTogether - No.
>
>ten I have DocketNumber - Ascending; - Group Header - No; Group Footer - No;
>Group on - each value;group interval - 1; Keep Together - No.
>
>The report is printing like I want it except that for each ClientName, there
>is a blank page with just the client name and the and headings but no data.
>Then, the next sheet starts the report as I want it. Why am I getting this
>first blank page?

I sounds like the client group header section has its
ForceNewPage property set to Yes.

Another possibility is that the group header section's
Height is set so high it takes up most of a page.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]