First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
IIf function help please
Hi I have a Totals column in a report that adds a Points and Bonus Points field using =Nz([Points],0)+Nz([Bonus Points],0) I would like to modify this so that if [Bonus Points] is empty (Null I guess? - there would be no value at all) then the Total is left blank I.E. 'If Bonus Points is blank, then Total ... 17 Apr 2010 10:47
Access 2007 Reporting Versus Crystal Reports
Recently the topic of Crystal Reports was brought up. We are a small firm with a small IT budget. Our data lives in SQL Server, Access 2007, Excel, and in a purchased package's Pervasive Database which we can access nicely via ODBC. We currently do not have Crystal Reports, or any other report writer othe... 16 Apr 2010 22:53
2 column report
I would like to create a 2 column report with 3 fields each (phone list with extensions). I need to have the records wrap to the the second set of fields, instead of repeating the same data side-by-side. ... 16 Apr 2010 20:42
Find path where WinZip is installed
Is there a way that I can determine the full path of an application like WinZip. If possible, I'd like to start with as little information as possible, (Example WinZip). -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201004/1 ... 20 Apr 2010 01:03
Access Report question
I have a data set I am building regarding our dealerships and their service capacity. There are 15 different items or so per store and 5 years of data. For certain of the data I would like to create totals in the report, not however totals for all of the different items. Is there a way to accomplish this in ... 16 Apr 2010 18:27
drawing excel like grids on access reports
Hi All, I want to draw excel like grids on my access reports. The line should start from the top of each label in the page footer to the bottom of the corresponding text box in the page footer.(For each text box in the detail section, there's one unbound text box in the page footer to display totals). I don't ... 19 Apr 2010 22:58
Combining forename and surname fields in report
Hi All, I've been searching for about an hour to resolve a little problem with my reports and need some help... My report has a forename field and surname field that come directly from the table, the problem is that there is a gap between the two fields and not all of the data is showing up in the report. Is i... 19 Apr 2010 04:19
Accessing SQL Server Table-Valued Function from Access front-end
Hi Is subject possible? From SQL Server, I can call the function as Select * From dbo.udf_MyFunction(Parameter1, Parameter2, ...) From Access front-end, I want to call this function, and use the result table as data source for report. My quess is, that I have to use a pass-through query for this. Has so... 16 Apr 2010 02:57
Formatting in columns
Hello. I have a report that lists name and phone extension across multiple columns in a report. Is it possible to insert dots between the name and the extension? They are two separate fields from a query. So far I have been unsuccessful. Many thanks for any help. ... 15 Apr 2010 19:15
How do I calculate the # of business days between two dates?
I know absolutely nothing about coding. Trying to use calculations in a report or query to accomplish this. Everything else I have found seems to include "coding" that goes way beyond my capabilities. Anything a novice can use? ... 16 Apr 2010 09:28