From: Keith K on
I have a data set I am building regarding our dealerships and their
service capacity. There are 15 different items or so per store and 5
years of data. For certain of the data I would like to create totals in
the report, not however totals for all of the different items. Is there
a way to accomplish this in a report?

I would like the data to layout as follows

Dealer code and name

2005 2006 2007 2008

CP RO's 100
WTY RO's 125
Int RO's 150
Total RO's this needs to be calculated

New Sales 1000
Used Sales 500

Total sold needs to be calulated

From: Duane Hookom on
You should model this with values stored in fields in records. Perhaps a
field in your table containing "CP RO's", "WTY RO's",,, that identifies that
these have something in common. The same would be true for Sales.

Since you haven't provided any table names or structures or raw data, I
can't be more specific.

IMO, you would not create nested IIF()s or other weird expressions.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP