From: Arvi Laanemets on
Hi

Is subject possible?

From SQL Server, I can call the function as
Select * From dbo.udf_MyFunction(Parameter1, Parameter2, ...)

From Access front-end, I want to call this function, and use the result
table as data source for report.
My quess is, that I have to use a pass-through query for this.

Has someone any experience with this?
Thanks in advance!

Arvi Laanemets

From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
Yes, you need to use a pass-through query using a Select query like the one
you have shown us.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform