From: Bird Byte on
Hello. I have a report that lists name and phone extension across multiple
columns in a report. Is it possible to insert dots between the name and the
extension? They are two separate fields from a query. So far I have been
unsuccessful.

Many thanks for any help.
From: Marshall Barton on
Bird Byte wrote:

>Hello. I have a report that lists name and phone extension across multiple
>columns in a report. Is it possible to insert dots between the name and the
>extension? They are two separate fields from a query. So far I have been
>unsuccessful.

Not a simple problem. There are two examples of doing that
at: http://www.lebans.com/leaderdots.htm

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]