From: Judy on
I know absolutely nothing about coding. Trying to use calculations in a
report or query to accomplish this. Everything else I have found seems to
include "coding" that goes way beyond my capabilities. Anything a novice can
use?
From: Mark Andrews on
You need to use code:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/97757

You can call this function in a query
1. make the function a Public Function

In the query have a column like this
WorkDaysCalc: Work_Days([StartDate],[EndDate])

where [StartDate] and [EndDate] are actual fields in your query.

Everyone starts out a "Novice" but the more you do the more experienced you
get.
Otherwise just hire someone to build your database and be happy staying a
"Novice".
I think those are your two options. Almost all Access databases should have
code in my opinion.

HTH,

Mark Andrews
RPT Software