First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Is Null in a Report
I'm using a list box to open a report for a specific record. I'm using a report query for the report. The data in the list box updates the query. It work fine except I would like to add some error handling before the report is loaded. I would like to check to see if there is any data, if it is "null" or no ... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
Report Column questions
hi to all - I have 2 questions re columns in reports (hope that's OK) a) I'd like to have 2 columns in the Detail section of my report, but only one column in one of my Group Header sections. Is this sort of thing possible? I can't seem to set it up properly. b) I have another report with 2 columns, Down, ... 26 Apr 2010 12:38
'Freeze' Report Header and Page Header in screen view - possib
Thank you both. My preconceived 'idea' of forms as only a means to input data has now changed. It's a pity I can't group the way I can in the reports, as this makes my data easier to understand. I am now exploring how to print the formatted reports from the form with the same data range! Again, thank you for y... 26 Apr 2010 00:28
Event descriptions...
Could someone please point me to a list of report events and their general descriptions/usage examples? I can't seem to find anything via google... many thanks, -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t work." -Thomas Edison (1847-1931) ... 25 Apr 2010 13:17
Filter where criteria is contained in text string
My reports Record Source has a concatonated field. I need to filter where my criteria is one of the concatonated items. For example, my field called Groups may have "Foxmoor, Senior". I need to filter where the group field contains "Foxmoor". Any suggestions would be appreciated. ... 24 Apr 2010 01:37
Importing TXT files with delimiter
I am trying to import a huge text file that uses "|" (shift \) as a delimiter. I can't get the columns to line up under the headings in any kind of readable order. Any suggestions? ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Change Report Title Based on Source & Date?
I have a report with the following code behind: Private Sub ReportHeader_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) If Format(Forms!frmCommission!cboStartDate, "mmyyyy") = Format(Forms!frmCommission!cboEndDate, "mmyyyy") Then Me.txtTitle = "Commission " & Format(Forms!frmCommission!cboStartDat... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
Shading Header / Footers and separating all rows with lines; weird whitespace
Hey All, I'm trying to create a simple report with no grouping and only a grand total line at the end. I placed a line control at the bottom of the detail section and the report footer section. This causes the whole report to appear as if the top/bottom borders were set in excel. Next I want to shade the grand... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
Find/replace
Is it possible to find/replace on report controls? For example, I would like to replace every "2010" with a "2011". ... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
Creating a report
Using a date of birth feild. How can I creat a report by people who were 5 by 12/2/10? The access program I use is 2003 ... 23 Apr 2010 12:52