From: PamB on
Thank you both. My preconceived 'idea' of forms as only a means to input data
has now changed. It's a pity I can't group the way I can in the reports, as
this makes my data easier to understand. I am now exploring how to print the
formatted reports from the form with the same data range! Again, thank you
for your direction and for altering the way I think about 'forms'. This has
been of enormous benefit. I have a very long way to go...
--
cheers
pamb