From: cjborntorun on
Is it possible to find/replace on report controls? For example, I would
like to replace every "2010" with a "2011".
From: Duane Hookom on
Actually you shouldn't have "2010" hard-coded into your designs. Ideally
these numbers and other "constants" should be stored in your data so you
maintain data and not designs.

There are third party Find And Replace tools available if you just google
for them.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: KARL DEWEY on
Instead of replacing why not set it for automatic by using Year(Date()) to
do it for you?

--
Build a little, test a little.