From: Ryan via AccessMonster.com on
Hey All,

I'm trying to create a simple report with no grouping and only a grand total
line at the end. I placed a line control at the bottom of the detail section
and the report footer section. This causes the whole report to appear as if
the top/bottom borders were set in excel.

Next I want to shade the grand total line. When I do this there is a 1 pixel
(I think) line of whitespace between the line that ends the last detail
record and the shading of the grand total (report footer).

How can I remove this extra whitespace?

I've tried setting CanShrink to yes. I've checked the layout of the lines and
sections and their tightly 'snugged' together (no extra space showing on the
design view.

This is driving me crazy. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ryan