From: Alaska Ken on
I am trying to import a huge text file that uses "|" (shift \) as a
delimiter. I can't get the columns to line up under the headings in any kind
of readable order. Any suggestions?
From: Jim on
Can't you just do a "find and replace" and substitue the | for a comma or
something and then import it into Access?

Jim